The City of St. Martinville
REGULAR MEETING OF THE MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL FOR THE CITY OF ST. MARTINVILLE
TO BE HELD ON MONDAY, THE 6TH DAY OF OCTOBER, 2008, AT CITY HALL AT 6 P.M.
1. Call the assembly to order.
3. Pledge of allegiance.
4. Approval of minutes for September 15, 2008 council meeting.
5. Approval of bills to be paid after final approval by the City Finance Committee.
6. G. Frederick Seemann, Attorney at Law – Discuss EPA litigation.
7. Superintendent of Public Works, Nolan Champagne – Hire carpenter.
8. Representative from St. Martin Parish Sheriff's Office to discuss the use of tasers by police personnel. SPEAKER WAS IN CAR ACCIDENT. WILL BE DISCUSSED AT NEXT MEETING.
9. George Choplin, Knights of Columbus – Request permission to hold Red-Light Drive.
10. Appoint college list board member to the St. Martinville Municipal Police Civil Service Board.
11. Councilman Mike Fuselier – Discuss setting up criteria for levelize billing for the utility department.
12. Chief Paula Smith – Hire Police Officer.
13. Chief Paula Smith – Police Personnel Matter.
14. Mayor Nelson – Report on the RV Park.