Arts in the Park line-up announced
Last year, the Crowley Art Association (CAA) brought the city of Crowley and those visiting the International Rice Festival one of the best Arts in the Parks events yet.
The CAA has announced the lineup of artists and crafts people that have registered, and the event is once again sure to be crowd-pleaser.
This year’s Arts in the Park vendors will include:
• Hoffpauir Woodworks, woodworking, custom-carved cutting boards and signs, butcher block tables
• Mike’s Woodwork, woodworking and hand-sewn items;
• Richard and Peggy Koury, knives and sheets;
• Frey’s Crafts, copper scuptures;
• Michelle Mouton, hand-strung jewelry;
• Sew N Go, quilts and cloth books;
• Magnolia Candles, hand-poured soy candles
• Birds of Pray, decorative bird houses and Cajun rosaries
• Ruffle This by Toni, scarves;
• Li’l Bits of Home, homemade jelly and bath salts;
• Jane Richardson, crochet dresses and sundresses;
• L’s Custom Coasters, coasters;
• Krazy Kajun Candles, candles;
• Belinda Guillot, aprons, knitted items and woodworking;
• Dale and Lou Trahan, carved wooden Cajun heritage scuptures;
• Brandon Faulk, paintings, drawings and watercolors;
• Uniquely Affordable, jewelry and knick-knacks;
• Christa Sammartino, gourds and jewelry;
• Leslie Marceaux, masks and jewelry;
• Diana Mathieu, PVC chairs and marshmallow guns.
• Sabrina’s Creations, tire swings and wooden stools;
• Robert Baxter, paintings and live painting demos;
• Mommy ’n Me, smocked children’s dresses;
• Tess Bercier, paintings and live painting demos;
• Bengal Bandits, vintage tin signs
Food vendors will include:
• Denise and Charlotte, Denise Miller, corn maque choux and sausage po-boys;
• Ladies Auxiliary VFW #6720, Alberta John, sweets; and
• Crowley Jr. Backers, food and concessions.