Annual Cake Auction tonight
Information provided by St. Michael Catholic School.
Tonight, Feb. 12, the St. Michael Catholic School Athletic Department will hold its annual Saints Cake Auction beginning at 6 p.m. on KSIG radio.
Bidding ends at 9 p.m. The auction serves as a fundraiser for the department and funds from this annual event have been used to buy new uniforms for the school’s teams.
The auction features 50 items that exceed the always popular cakes donated by parents, grandparents, students and teachers and staff of the school.
Other items include sacks of crawfish and “Principal for a Day” and ball boy/girl opportunities.
The following is a list of all items eligible for bid:
1. New York Cheesecake, donated by Kristy Taylor and Matthew Taylor.
2. Peach Cake, donated by Brynley Caplinger.
3. Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie Bars, donated by Tessa Richard and Marin Guchereau.
4. Butter Finger ice cream cake, donated by Maria Simon and daughter, Payton Meyer.
5. Caramel Brownie Delight, donated by Millie Monceaux.
6. Homemade White Chocolate Bread Pudding, donated by Jeremy Patin and children, Julia and Christian.
7. Cupid’s Valentine Cake, donated by Clarice Boullion and granddaughter, Abigail.
8. Chocolate Éclair Cake, donated by The Prevost Family.
9. Pumpkin Upside Down Cake, donated by Jacob Signorelli.
10. Pizza and ice cream party, donated by Courtney Elkins and Ashley Carlson.
11. Homemade Lemon Bundt Cake, donated by Linda LaFleur and grandson, Matthew.
12. German Chocolate Cake, donated by Susan Allbritton, Robert, Maddie and Mary Kathryn.
13. Cinnamon Pecans, donated by Darryl and Patti Miller and Matthew LaFleur.
14. Cream Cheese Bars, donated by Maria Simon and daughter, Payton Meyer.
15. Homemade Banana Cake, donated by Cindy Haynes.
16. Lace Cookies, donated by Betty Lejeune and Monette Villien.
17. White Chocolate Cheese Cake with Strawberries and Blackberries, donated by Kim Gattle and Thomas and Mary Elizabeth.
18. Principal For A Day, donated by Principal Myra Broussard.
19. Seven pounds homemade smoked pork sausage, donated by Thomas, Susan, William and Jacob Ohlenforst
20. Be My Valentine Cake, donated by The Prevost Family.
21. Carrot Cake, donated by Carolyn Patrick.
22. Homemade Turtles, donated by Jessica Hebert and son, Joshua.
23. Four Dozen Stuffed Grape Leaves, donated by Angela Landry and children Elise and David.
24. Garden Cake, donated by Brook Foreman and Caroline Trisler.
25. Kit-Kat Candy Cake, donated by Jennifer and Zachary Mixon (baked by Lori Henry).
26. Pecan Pralines, donated by Greg Milton.
27. Nana’s Homemade Cheesecake, donated by Ged Gueno.
28. Strawberry Lovers Delight, donated by The Cake Barn, Kris Martin,
29. Banana Split party, donated by Tammy Trahan of Frosto.
30. Red Velvet Cake Roll, donated by Terri Hebert.
31. ND ball boy or girl, donated by Louie Cook and the Notre Dame Pioneers.
32. Maw Maw’s Chocolate Cake, donated by Granny Faye Perry and Kane and Liam Link.
33. Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies, donated by Allison Gar.
34. Super Moist Lemon Supreme Cake, donated by Betty and Kelly Lejeune of Piggly Wiggly in Church Point.
35. Turtle Cheesecake, donated by Tessa Richard and daughter, Ellen.
36. White Chocolate Bread Pudding, donated by Mandy Martin and son, Brother.
37. Pineapple Upside Down Cake, donated by Brenda Boulet.
38. Two sacks of crawfish, donated by Jimbo and Cathy Hundley.
39. Heavenly Hash Cake, donated by Henry Wild.
40. Caramel Brownies, donated by Gina Trisler and son, Felix.
41. Spice Cake, donated by Scott and Brandi LaFleur.
42. The Ultimate Candy Bar Cake, donated by The Prevost Family.
43. Lemon Squares, donated by Monica, Garrett, Steven, Claire and Ellen Cormier.
44. Homemade Cream of Coconut Cake, donated by Marc and Monette Villien.
45. Mississippi Mud Pie, donated by Sanders Family.
46. Granny’s Famous Strawberry Shortcake, donated by Granny Devillier and granddaughter, Jadyn.
47. Chocolate Chip Double Doozies, donated by Taylor LaFleur.
48. A game of dodgeball, donated by Belinda Morse, P.E. teacher.
49. Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars, donated by Clint and Ellen Meche.
50. Swiss Orange Chocolate Truffles, donated by Victor, Jennifer, Aura and Maria Ladner.
51. Scrumptious Strawberry Cake, donated by Blaire Signorelli.