Christmas vouchers awarded
Fifteen area residents have won Christmas grocery vouchers in the annual Crowley Post-Signal’s Christmas Contest.
Representatives of participating merchants and individuals drew the names earlier this week and the winners have been notified.
Each of the winners will receive a $15 grocery voucher they can use toward the purchase of Christmas dinner.
• Charlotte Cormier of Egan - Bordelon’s Home Furnishings.
• Ronald J. Duhon of Crowley - LaGrange Food Mart.
• Helen Cormier of Crowley - Sunrise Fast Cash.
• Linda Vail of Crowley - Bier’s Pharmacy.
• Mary Kibodeaux of Midland - Super Foods.
• Elaine Oliver of Crowley - Ruddock’s Bakery.
• Lincoln Spell Sr. of Crowley - Remier’s Auto Glass.
• Charmine M. Leger of Crowley - the Crowley agents of Farm Bureau Insurance.
• Angie Reed of Iota - Coleman’s Sausage and Specialty Meats.
Wilber Bertrand of Crowley - Don Shetler.
• Anna Benoit of Crowley - The Crowley Post-Signal.
• Joseph LeBouef of Crowley - L&M Tire Company.
• Darlene LaFosse of Crowley - Park Street Fast Lube.
• Eula Touchet of Crowley - OUPAC Financial Services.
• Gary Bergeron of Crowley Office Centre/Teacher’s Pet.