Priority deadline March 4 for upcoming golf tourney
The 34th Annual Oyster 4-Ball Golf Tournment will take place March 21-22 sponsored by Springview Country Club and Smitty's Supply, Inc.
The entry fee is $300 per team, which includes Mulligans. The entry fee includes the following:
• Golf carts for both days.
• Gift certificates for the Top Three Teams per Flight.
• Free practice Rounds the Week of the Tournament.
• Two Large oyster po-boys or two dozen raw oysters on Sat.
• Two fried oyster dinners or two dozen raw oysters on Sun.
• Eight free drink tickets.
• Free beer and soft drinks on the course.
• Souvenir golf cap and shirt.
Make checks for the entry fee payable to Springview Oyster Tournament and mail to: Jimmy Gallagher, 64358 Hwy. 1054, Roseland, LA 70456.
The priority deadline is March 4, 2099. 1st Priority is both players that played in last year's event. 2nd Priority is one player that played in last year's event and 3rd Priority is all the others.
The tournament will be limited to 80 teams. Each check must accompany each entry and Tee Time requests are not guaranteed but will try to honor. Call 984-748-9760 for Tee Times.