ST. MARTIN PARISH COUNCIL
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2009 – 5:00 P.M. OR
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE MEETING
CARROLL J. FUSELIER MEETING ROOM, ANNEX BUILDING
ST. MARTINVILLE , LOUISIANA
A G E N D A
1. Consider the adoption of a resolution authorizing Parish President Guy Cormier to execute a contract with Tammy Lamartiniere to provide nutritional education services.
2. Consider the adoption of a resolution supporting the St. Martin Parish Summer Nutrition Program for 2009, and authorization for Parish President Guy Cormier to sign the Child Nutrition Program Agreement Packet for the Summer Food Service Program.
3. Consider the adoption of a resolution stating the St. Martin Parish Council’s endorsement of Variable Bore Rams, Inc. to participate in the benefits of the Louisiana Enterprise Zone Program.
4. Consider the adoption of a resolution appointing a representative to the Region IV
Local Government Entity (LGE) Board, representing St. Martin Parish.
5. Consider the adoption of a resolution approving the Design Exception Reviews
(UC-1 Project) (30 MPH Design Speed) for State Project No. 713-50-0107,
Bridge over Bayou Teche, Federal Aid Off-System Highway Bridge Program,
St. Martin Parish, Louisiana .
6. Parish President’s Report.
7. Reports (Finance and Administrative Action):
Statements of Revenues and Expenditures & Balance Sheet for January 2009.