St. Michael’s cake auction to be held tonight
CROWLEY – The St. Michael’s School Athletic Program will hold its sixth annual cake auction tonight.
KSIG Radio will once again be broadcasting the event from 6-9 p.m.
The public is invited to join the school and help support St. Michael Athletics.
Listed below are the 48 cakes that will be auctioned off tonight.
1. Mud cake, donated by Madison Petry/Cynthia Petry.
2. Mardi Gras king cake, donated by Gautreaux’s Donut Kitchen.
3. Cream cheese squares, donated by Kimberly and Keenan Price.
4. Pecan pralines-three dozens, donated by Caroline and Erin Vondenstein.
5. Heath Bar crème cake, donated by Gina, David and Carolyn Trisler.
6. Heart-shaped red velvet cake, donated by Betty Daigle, custodian.
7. Butterfinger ice cream sandwich, donated by Mona and Hunter Meche.
8. Oreo and German chocolate cake balls, donated by Cindy Haynes, receptionist.
9. Granny’s strawberry shortcake surprise, donated by Granny Devillier and Jayden Devillier.
10. Red velvet cake, donated by JP Foreman and Johnny Foreman.
11. Old fashion apple crisp, donated by Millie Monceaux.
12. Old fashion pecan cake, donated by
Keith, Melissa and Hunter Domingue.
13. Chocolate swirl fleur de lis shaped cake, donated by Joyce Lalande/Claire Lalande.
14. Principal for the day, donated by Myra Broussard.
15. Confetti cupcake and punch party, donated by Debbie Dore, kindergarten aide.
16. Fantastic caramel and pecan brownies, donated by Jeanne and Elise Lebeouf.
17. Homemade turtles, donated by Jessica Hebert, pre-K teacher.
18. Carrot cake, donated by Carolyn Patrick, secretary.
19. White chocolate raspberry cheese cake, donated by
Charlotte, Sarah and Audrey Leonards.
20. Banana cake with caramel filling and cream cheese frosting, donated by
21. Notre Dame ball boy, located by
Louie Cook and Notre Dame Pioneers.
22. Dozen jars of pepper jelly, donated by
23. Mardi Gras mania, donated by Sarah Prevost.
24. Chocolate overload, donated by
Mike and son Michael Goss.
25. Two sacks of crawfish, donated by Jimbo and Cathy Hundley.
26. Carrot cake, donated by Kim Stringfellow.
27. Coke float and cookie party, donated by Sandy Whiting and Jennifer Habetz, fifth grade teachers.
28. Strawberry white chocolate amaretto three layer cake, donated by Daisy Cakes/Vanessa.
29. Baby blondie’s, donated by Nicole Dore and Cason Dore.
30. Chocolate cake stuffed with chocolate pudding, donated by Maria Simon and Peyton Meyers.
31. Cream of coconut cake, donated by
Trudy, Brianne and Kennedy Gary.
32. Chocolate and strawberry double doozies, doanted by
Rachel, CJ and Maggie Chiasson.
33. Brownie cake, donated by Patti and Conner McNeely.
34. Banana split brownie pizza, donated by Georgette Dugas.
Popcorn and a movie - class party, donated by Caroline Boudreaux, Kelly Rothermel and April Languirand.
36. Double chocolate/chocolate chip cake, donated by
Wynn Olinger and John and Leslie Olinger.
37. Banana cake with caramel icing, donated by Brooklyn and Jordan Owens.
38. Pralines, donated by Greg Milton.
39. Strawberry champagne cake with strawberry filling, donated by Julia Schmid and Anna Mayeux.
40. Red velvet cake, donated by Todd, JW and Keith Whiting.
41. Mississippi mud cake, donated by Janice and Jacob Leleux.
42. Cheesecake, donated by Patti and Conner McNeely.
43. Chocolate rice crispy treats, doanted by Emma Wagar and Barbra Hoffpauir.
44. German chocolate cake, donated by Caroline Vondenstein and Jackie Vondenstein.
45. Carrot cake, donated by JP Foreman and Bonnie Foreman.
46, Dozen jars of pepper jelly, donated by Sister Elsie.
47. Heart-shaped cup cakes (24) 12 chocolate, 12 yellow, donated by Winn-Dixie.
48. Chocolate malt cake, donated by Marjorie Wild/Caroline and Henry Wild.